- March 26: Team McCready global fundraisers in 9 cities around the world – New York, Seattle, Boston, London, Hartford, Council Bluffs, Los Angeles, Maui and Adelaide – raise over $10,000 for Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness.
- March 16: Eddie Vedder Newcastle fundraiser earns $2,900 for victims of the Queensland flooding.
- August 28: $2,833 raised at the Little Rock, AR Eddie Vedder rally for the West Memphis Three.
- January: Team McCready becomes a division of the Wishlist Foundation.
- April 10: Team McCready hosted a one-day, world-wide benefit stretching from the United Kingdom to the United States. The fundraiser benefited Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, an organization Pearl Jam’s lead guitarist Mike McCready supports. This event raised over $18,000!
- April 23: Flight to Mars, the UFO Tribute featuring Mike McCready, Gary Westlake, Paul Passereli, Kelly Van Camp, Ty Bailie and Tim DiJulio, performed their 8th annual benefit concert at Seattle’s Showbox. Wishlist Foundation hosted the VIP Pre-Party for the fourth year running and raised $15,767. It was organized by Laura Trafton, Eric Long, Brad Laing, and Mike Livingstone. The fundraiser was filmed by Jason Leung, podcasted by Donny Anderson, managed by Chris Adams and photography by Anna Knowlden.
- May 2: Wishlist hosts the Flight to Mars VIP preparty raises a total of $11,550 for the Northwest Chapter, CCFA and Advocacy for Patients.
- April: From Vancouver to San Diego, seven fan fundraisers are held along the west coast the Ed solo tour. Wishlist & fans raise $9,482 for the local chapters of Surfrider Foundation and PETA.
- May 3: Wishlist hosts the Flight to Mars VIP preparty for the second year and raises $7,000 for the Northwest Chapter, CCFA and $1,257 for Advocacy for Patients for a total of $8,257.
- June: Camden, NJ to Mansfield, MA, 11 fan fundraisers are held along the east coast Pearl Jam tour. Wishlist & fans raise $17,470 for NW Chapter Huntington’s Disease Society of America, Twin To Twin Transfusion Syndrome Foundation, PA Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Monosomy 1P36 Syndrome (Lisa Shaffer) Research, Stray from the Heart, Brooklyn Animal Resource Coalition, Rational Animal, Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, Inc., Station Family Fund, and Northwest Chapter Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America.
- August From Vancouver to San Diego, seven fan fundraisers are held along the west coast the Ed solo tour. Wishlist & fans raise $6,118 for the local chapters of Surfrider Foundation, Dans La Rue, Share the Warmth, Annex Cat Rescue, White Ribbon Campaign, Companion Animal Resource and Adoption Center, and Chicago Iraq Veterans Against the War.
- December: Backseat Lover and Boston fans hold fundraiser for Wishlist Foundation and raise over $2,300!
- August 3rd: The IRS approves the Wishlist Foundation’s status as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charitable organization.
- $1,870 donated to support Pearl Jam fan David/sennin and his team “I Got ID’s” in their participation at the Northwest Chapter, CCFA’s Guts & Glory 5k Walk/Run.
- $2,172 dollars raised from the 8/4 Lollapalooza fundraiser party to benefit the Northwest Chapter, CCFA, Conservation International, Save the Children and Hui Malama Foundation.
- $1,607.00 donated to the Northwest Chapter, CCFA, from the 4/28 Chicago & New York fundraiser parties.
- $700.00 donated to Conservation International to support Mr. Leatherback and the leatherback turtles
- $2,300 donated to Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, Inc.
- $8,011.89 donated to the Northwest Chapter, CCFA, from the Flight to Mars VIP Pre-Concert Party
- $45,463.02 donated to the Northwest Chapter, CCFA, from the 2006 CCFA benefit poster series
- Wishlist Foundation donates $10,140 to the Northwest Chapter, CCFA, from proceeds raised from guitar pick t-shirts, wristbands and other wearable items.
- $500 donated to St. Baldrick’s Foundation for childhood cancer research, in honor of Shana, hippiemom & Mackenzie
- Over $35,000 is raised by fans for various CCFA chapters across the USA
- Over 21 fundraisers in more than 15 cities across the USA were organized by Pearl Jam fans
- September 14, 2006 – Wishlist Foundation becomes an official nonprofit corporation
- $2,330 donated to the Hui Malama i ke Kai Foundation
- $150 donated to the American Cancer Society
- $150 donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- $100 donated to Kaleidoscope
- Over $15,000 donated by fans to the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of Canada
- Brad Laing and Brian Leslie create the guitar ‘pick’ t-shirts
- Pre-Concert Fundraisers were held all across Canada
- Over 200 pounds of food donated by fans to the St. Louis Food Bank at the first preparty fundraiser at Humphrey’s.