Pearl Jam Sea.Hear.Now Preparty Fundraiser hosted by Wishlist Foundation
Join us at the Sea.Hear.Now Preparty Fundraiser, conveniently located right across the Sea Hear Now festival grounds, (and Pearl Jam merch booth!), at Johnny + June’s at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel, Friday, September 17, from 1:00PM until door close around 1AM. 100% of the proceeds of the event will benefit Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation and local Asbury Park organization, Mercy Center.
Friday, September 17, 2021
1:00 PM – 1:00 AM EST
Johnny + June’s
at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
1401 Ocean Ave
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Indoor and outdoor seating available to meet everyone’s different social distancing comfort levels
- Conveniently located right across the Sea Hear Now festival grounds, (and Pearl Jam merch booth!)
- Masks are required, regardless of vaccination status, at all times around the events tables, musicians, artists and special guests.
$10 suggested donation
RSVP here: https://bit.ly/21SHNtix
(Register for your free tickets & receive 5 free raffle tickets when you SCAN your ticket at the preparty!)
Mercy Center – Asbury Park, NJ
Local Asbury Park organization that provides programs and services that empower, enrich and educate people facing socio-economic challenges to realize their full potential, with a special emphasis on women and children.
Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation
Jack West – https://jackwestlive.com/
& Rachel Ana Dobken
3:00 PM – 1st Raffle
Organizers: Laura Trafton & Carin Cohen
Volunteers: Sign up now! https://bit.ly/21WLVolunteers
- Facebook Event: https://bit.ly/pjshn2021
- Facebook Group: https://bit.ly/seahearnow
- Sea.Hear.Now 2018 Drone Video: https://youtu.be/9zpTxs_xxa0
Pearl Jam Autographed Poster – donated by Pearl Jam
ABOUT MERCY CENTER
Mercy Center, founded by the Sisters of Mercy, provides programs and services that empower, enrich and educate people facing socio-economic challenges to realize their full potential, with a special emphasis on women and children. Mercy Center is a part of the Asbury Park community, offering programs and services to help children, families and individuals live a better life.
ABOUT PEARL JAM’S VITALOGY FOUNDATION
WHAT IS A PREPARTY FUNDRAISER?
A Wishlist Foundation preparty fundraiser is a group of fans gathering before a Pearl Jam concert to meet up and make new friends. Add in a charitable cause that you want to support, mix in a raffle and some merchandise available for a small donation and you’re joining with fellow fans to do great things!
PJ20 Preparty: https://bit.ly/pj20wl
The first official preparty fundraiser happened on October 5, 2004 at Humphrey’s Bar & Grill in St. Louis prior to the Pearl Jam VFC concert organized by Brent Hinson and Laura Trafton.Due to its success, and the success of the 2005 Canadian preparty fundraisers, Wishlist Foundation was federally granted 501(c)3 nonprofit organization status. To date, Wishlist Foundation has raised over $1.5 million dollars for local and national nonprofits.
Our Story: https://youtu.be/OVJpRfigBgs
If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool Pearl Jam or side project merchandise, memorabilia, music/pop culture related items, gift cards, original art or anything else you would like to donate to a preparty fundraiser, please submit your donation items here: https://bit.ly/21wldonate
We are always in need of volunteers to help run the fundraisers – no experience necessary!It’s a great way to directly meet new Pearl Jam fans and help out worthy organizations. If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer, please sign up here: https://bit.ly/21WLVolunteers
• Masks are required, regardless of vaccination status, at all times around the events tables, musicians, artists and special guests.
• Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
• Unauthorized professional audio recording equipment is not allowed.
• Unauthorized professional cameras and professional recording (photo, video, audio) equipment (NO large professional detachable zoom lenses, stands, monopods, tripods, attachment sticks (selfie sticks) or other commercial equipment is not allowed.
• Unauthorized professional video equipment and/or professional video recording is allowed.